15:22PS3 Tools Collection 2.3.2
|Очередное обновление PS3 Tools Collection до версии 2.3.2|
Новое в этой версии:
lastGAME Customizer 1.2.2 updated 2013-03-31!
Special thanks to deank ;)
PS3 ConsoleID 1.0.3 updated 2013-03-31!
How to use:
Make a dump of your bkpps3.bin, LV1 or LV2 and drap & drop the dump file on the tool's window.
It will show the PSID, idps, Target ID and PS3 model found in the bkpps3.bin, LV1 or LV2.
You can drag & drop a dump of your NOR flash too.
Changes in 2.0:
- New tab for creation of PS2 packages with custom icons and background.
(drag & drop or open any image and the program will create the images in the proper size)
Tip: Put custom images (ICON0, PIC0, PIC1, SND, etc.) in the folder PS2Covers for auto selection by title id during the PKG creation.
Changes in 1.7:
- Solves some issues with the file associations.
- Verifies if the file system accepts the file size (>4GB) and if there is enough free space.
- Improved the LIMG segment detection/patching before the encryption.
- Added option to auto rename the PKG to title name + [title id], instead of the content id as name.
Changes in 1.6.1:
- Added shell integration to .BIN and .ISO file extensions
- New options to set default output mode and default path
- Auto creation of PS2ISO folders (output mode PS2ISO)
- Auto creation of Package files (output mode Package File)
- Auto-detected game title now can be selected/copied
Special thanks to flatz, u$er, Ing Pereira, ps3dev-net team and other anonymous talented devs ;)
PKG ContentID 2.3.2 updated 2013-03-31!
It's a tool for view quickly the ContentID of a PKG. It also manages several file associations for a seamless integration with Windows Explorer. Please read the readme for details.
NOTE: On Windows 7, the context menu for convert RIF/RAP files is not available when you select more that 15 rif/rap files. To fix this issue download this registry fix and double click on the Fix_Context_Menu_Limited_to_15_items_on_Windows_7.reg
- Added free space check for Split PKG. Also fixed the display of the [OK] in the PKG verification. It was broken with a recent change.
- Fixed display of idps from E3's bkpps3.bin (byte swapped) dumps. Now displays the offsets where the idps and PSID were found.
2.3 Added "Split PKG" to .pkg context menu. It will extract PKG if it is larger than 4GB and create new PKG files of up to 4GB that fit on FAT32.
[This option is intended only for PKG files larger than 4GB, containing files smaller than 4GB]
2.2.2 Added support for resign of local npdrm using free license (requires to have the dev klicensee and rap).
The rifkey and dev_klic (when available in dev_klic.txt) are now displayed in the rap viewer.
Includes the new BruteForce Edat that uses BuC's dev klicensee validator (dklic_validator).
2.1.5 Fixed issue not resigning NPDRM sprx files with original klicensee, addressed issue converting several RIF/RAP files on Windows 7.
2.1.3 Added "Convert to Homebrew Package" to .self/.bin context menu. This option creates a PKG with a copy of the .self/eboot.bin renamed as RELOAD.SELF and signed as a retail self, and a npdrm EBOOT.BIN that calls the RELOAD.SELF.
Once the PKG is installed, the XMB application can be launched directly from multiMAN's menu. Credits to deank
Special thanks to naehrwert, flatz, BuC, acab, PatrickBatman and many others ;)
Скачать и обсудить можно здесь
|Всего комментариев: 0|