12:46PS3 Tools Collection 2.0.72
|Очередное обновление PS3 Tools Collection до версии 2.0.72 |
Новое в этой версии:
Bruteforce Save Data 3.4.5 updated 2013-02-27!
New features: Direct FTP download/Upload saves from/to PS3, unlock saves to work on any PS3 account, unlock saves with FAKE account id, added support for Game Genie cheats, fixed issue with patch SFO.
Special thanks to flatz, Alex @ CMP, skillerCMP, gingerbread, butnut, acab and many others ;)
PS3 Games Database 1.2.2 updated 2013-02-26!
The db.csv included is just an example. You have to build your database yourself ;)
New features: Auto download images from PSN store, save database to CSV file, import list of games from USB drive, FTP server or clipboard
Edits the cheats database for ps3usercheat (st.dat). Allows export/import cheats to the database in text and binary formats. 3.55 CFW is required.
Now the cheats compatible with the EBOOT hack can be identified easily. This version includes a cheats database for 531 games compiled by gingerbread @ ps3hax and a link to his discussion thread. Thanks to@SkillerCMP now the EBOOT patcher supports code type: 0T00 (8bit), 1T00 (16bit), 2T00 (32bit), 4T00(Serial codes), 5T00 (Copy codes)
New features: Creation of PKG for patched EBOOTs, improved tagging for cheats compatibility with EBOOT patch, updated the cheat database with gingerbread's update containing 533 games, fixed issue with version numbers and creation of PKG for disc EBOOTs.
* Special thanks to skillerCMP, gingerbread, BahumatLord, haxxxen and bungholio for the tutorial about converting CU codes.
It's a tool to edit PARAM.SFO files (from PS3 GAMES, SAVE DATA, PSP, etc.) and the PARAM.SFX files created by "Create PS3_EXTRA" (see it below).
Supports drag & drop of PARAM.SFO, PARAM.SFO as command line, browse for SFO/SFX file, double click on SFO file, edit ATTRIBUTE fields (background music, PSP/PSPVita remote play, warnings), add new fields, make SAVE GAMES compatible with your PSN ID.
Changes in 2.8.2:
- Fixed issue re-encoding utf8 on save
- Fixed issue asking to save after save and not asking to save when values were changed
(thanks to Jay-Jay for the bugs report)
Changes in 2.8.0:
- Added "Game Data" template to "New" button.
- AccountID button now copies also the PARAMS value (like in Bruteforce Save Data).
- PARAMS values: UserID 1, UserID 2, AccountID and PSID are now editable.
- Added category "ME" and now PARAM.SFO from EBOOT.PBP (PSXPSP) are supported.
|Всего комментариев: 0|