11:04PS3 Tools Collection 2.2.5
|Очередное обновление PS3 Tools Collection до версии 2.2.0|
Новое в этой версии:
PS2 Classics GUI 1.7 updated 2013-03-26!
Changes in 1.7:
- Solves some issues with the file associations.
- Verifies if the file system accepts the file size (>4GB) and if there is enough free space.
- Improved the LIMG segment detection/patching before the encryption.
- Added option to auto rename the PKG to title name + [title id], instead of the content id as name.
Changes in 1.6.1:
- Added shell integration to .BIN and .ISO file extensions
- New options to set default output mode and default path
- Auto creation of PS2ISO folders (output mode PS2ISO)
- Auto creation of Package files (output mode Package File)
- Auto-detected game title now can be selected/copied
Special thanks to flatz, u$er, Ing Pereira, ps3dev-net team and other anonymous talented devs ;)
PKG ContentID 2.2.2 updated 2013-03-26!
It's a tool for view quickly the ContentID of a PKG. It also manages several file associations for a seamless integration with Windows Explorer. Please read the readme for details.
NOTE: On Windows 7, the context menu for convert RIF/RAP files is not available when you select more that 15 rif/rap files. To fix this issue download this registry fix and double click on the Fix_Context_Menu_Limited_to_15_items_on_Windows_7.reg
2.2.2 Added support for resign of local npdrm using free license (requires to have the dev klicensee and rap).
The rifkey and dev_klic (when available in dev_klic.txt) are now displayed in the rap viewer.
Includes the new BruteForce Edat that uses BuC's dev klicensee validator (dklic_validator).
2.1.5 Fixed issue not resigning NPDRM sprx files with original klicensee, addressed issue converting several RIF/RAP files on Windows 7.
2.1.3 Added "Convert to Homebrew Package" to .self/.bin context menu. This option creates a PKG with a copy of the .self/eboot.bin renamed as RELOAD.SELF and signed as a retail self, and a npdrm EBOOT.BIN that calls the RELOAD.SELF.
Once the PKG is installed, the XMB application can be launched directly from multiMAN's menu. Credits to deank
Special thanks to naehrwert, flatz, BuC, acab, PatrickBatman and many others ;)
Bruteforce Save Data 3.7.1 updated 2013-03-26!
New features: Resign trophies or saves, preview images of trophies, direct FTP download/Upload saves or trophies from/to PS3, unlock saves/trophies to work on any PS3 account, unlock saves/trophies with FAKE account id, added support for Game Genie cheats, fixed issue with patch SFO, improved load time. Multiple saves can be resigned in a single step.
Added experimental support for game genie's code 7 (add write). It also features the Patch Creator 1.2.5 plugin to assist in the creation of save patches.
Special thanks to flatz, Alex @ CMP, skillerCMP, gingerbread, butnut, acab, Petar and many others ;)
Скачать и обсудить можно здесь
|Всего комментариев: 0|