spewfr автор PS2 ISO to XMB GUI,выпустил программу PS2 Classics' Memory Card Converter v2.0 которая будет конвертировать ваши старые
сохранения игр PS2 в совместимый формат PS2Classics.
Memory Card Converter v2.0 for PS2Classics PS3 Command-Line GUI
This new Command-Line GUI tools converts your old PS2 savegames to a
readable format for the PS3 system.
Run your PS2Classic at least once.
Exit to the XMB, and go to "Save Data Utility (PS2)"
Copy your PS2Classic Game's Savedata to your external drive
Follow the steps below to Convert your old savegame files, and then
overwrite this one.
1. Export your old PS2 saves from your PS2 Memory Stick to your
computer, using either
A. Sony's memory Card Adapter (Requires PSV exporter)
B. uLaunchElf; Tutorial included below.
I recommend just copying your entire library of saves to an external drive
2. Run SaveBuild - *Note - you may have to open PS2save-builder
manually with admin rights; it is located in "tools".
3. Click "Edit > Add File", and browse to the folder of your savegame. It will
look something like "mc0:/BASLUS-21490"
4. Import every file from that directory into the tool. (i.e. BASLUS-21490/
icon.sys , BASLUS-21490/config , etc)
5. Now edit the Root/ID field to match the name of the folder (i.e. Root/ID
6. Go to "File > Save as..." and select "Save as file type: X-port2 (*.xps)"
and save the file as your Root/ID (i.e. BASLUS-21490.xps) The program
will ask you to save the file inside of your savegame folder, save it
somewhere like your desktop)
7. Run MyMC
8. When the program starts, it will ask you to open a .PS2 file; select
"SCEVMC0.PS2" (I have included one with the tools.)
BE AWARE THAT THIS TOOL UPDATES THE MEMORY CARD WITH REAL-
TIME ** AND SAVES CANNOT BE REMOVED! **
9. Click "File > Import..." and select the .XPS you just created.
10. Run PS2toVME ; Make sure the new SCEVMC0.PS2 is in the same
folder. (the .PS2 will be cleaned automatically every time PS2toVME closes)
11. Copy the New VME in the VME folder to your external drive (external
12. On your PS3, plug in your external drive and go to the Game portion of
the XMB, and select "Saved data Utility (PS2)"
13. Select your external drive and copy over the new savegame
14. You're good to go, load up your game
ulaunchElf Copy Savgame Guide
1. Load uLaunchELF on your PS2, browse to your USB flash (under mc0:/
or mc1:/ ).
2. Locate the folder that contains your savegame, then press R1 and select
“Copy” to copy the entire folder (it should contain files like icon.sys ,
config , etc)
3. Browse to your external drive ( mass:/ )
4. press R1 again and select “mcPaste” to paste the entire folder onto your
external drive (do NOT use “Paste”, while it works for most games, some
games require mPaste)
* Memory Card Converter v2.0