- Added extra info for unknown VPKs (could be hombrew, early Mai dumps, dev leaks... USE THESE ONES AT YOUR OWN RISK!). For homebrew, just get it from trusted sources!
- I said it was a very beta release xD Fixed a stupid bug when splitting and renaming at the same time. All files renamed had a BEWARE msg in the dumper information. Hope you didn't delete them!
My fault, it was a rushed release last night!
With the recent malicious dump out there (PCSE00229 - Fruit Ninja - not a real "Mai" dump), this is a quick release so you can at least get dumper application info and decide what to do. Sorry if anything crashes, i was in the middle of adding new stuff and cleaning up the code a bit. Please report any bug at twitter @c0d3m4st4
- Mark as safe option is not optional anymore. Everytime you split or repack a VPK file, it will be marked as safe.
- Added online update. You should get the option to update the application every time a new version is released.
- Added a new option to create VPK files (you can either create a new VP from a folder, given it has the necessary files, or merge a folder and another VPK file (useful o recreate a previously splitted VPK).
- Removed the option to zip up the [TITLE_ID]_ftp folder, since i don't touch the original VPK file, that's the one you should preserve.
- Added options to define your renaming pattern in the settings panel. That way you can choose what to show and what to hide in your renamed VPK files.
- Fixed a bug happening when renaming files with TITLE attribute in param.sfo containing a carriage return char
- Added dumping tool info
- Now showing a warning on start up if the paths defined in the settings panel are not found.
- A couple bugs fixed (nothing serious, just forgot to disable some checkboxes on main screen.. not affecting functionality at all).