CEF 6.60 TN-V4 by Total_Noob
* Added high memory support for FW 2.1X ONLY.
* Added option in recovery menu to apply all PS Vita registries (Registry hacks ->).
(These registries will be applied: PSN, language, button assign, password lock, date, adhoc, wifi)
* Added automatic recovery boot at first use.
* Added ‘Fix exploit savedata’ option.
(With this enabled, you can play the exploit game. The first 2 letters of the savedata folder will be replaced with ‘TN’)
* Added possibility to hide the exploit game in XMB.
* Added ISO category support for GCLite.
* Added possibility to change HOME and NOTE combo buttons (Advanced -> Advanced configuration ->).
(If no buttons are choosen, you can HOLD the Livearea button (the blue PlayStation button) to simulate the HOME button)
* Added patch to enable 6.60 kernel modules decryption.
* Fixed CPU underclock.
* Fixed infinite bluescreen error.
* Fixed lots of Sony’s msfs driver bugs.
* Fixed all bugs made in TN-V3.
* Fixed original pscode region determination.
* Fixed bug that did not allow you to go to the Live area screen.
* Fixed bug where HOME button was simulated, when you opened the Vita OSK.
* Dummies Temperature and Volt power functions to avoid long negative strings.
* Improved ISO cache core.
* Improved ‘Install Addon’ feature. This option is now removed from recovery menu and is always enabled.
* Removed semaphore wait in flash0 emulation. This enhances the reading speed of flash0 files (most noticeable in Theme Settings).
* Made some cosmetic changes in VSH Menu and recovery menu and added possibility to change the color of these menus.