* Support for ARM64 on Android, for improved performance on new devices. Has some new optimizations.
* Support Android TV, like nVidia Shield TV
* Screen rotation on PC, useful for vertical games like Star Soldier
* Many minor performance improvements and compatibility bug fixes
* GPU emulation fixes like correct depth rounding, fixing text in Phantasy Star
* Other graphical fixes like UV rotation
* Support savestates for homebrew apps
* Simple integrated "Homebrew Store" to download PSP homebrew apps
* Minor AdHoc multiplayer improvements. Still many issues left.
* Disable a dangerous optimization on ARM, causing walk-through-walls in Tenchu
* sceAtrac music compatibility fixes, fixing noise in a few games
* Better texture scaling performance
* Direct3D closer in features to OpenGL
* Works better on BSD operating systems
* Savedata management UI