- Makes some reasonable pre-selections depending on users PS3 system
- ISO(s) are now created via "genps3iso_v2.5" instead of "makeps3iso" for ODE compatibility
- Proper and complete ODE/CFW compatible game patching to 3.55 (even not all of the newer games will run on CFW 3.55)
Patches PARAM.SFO, EBOOT.BIN, *.sprx, *.self and *.sdat files
The new patch functionality can be found at "ISO Conversion Options"
Note 1: To force patching use the "Always"-Option instead of the "If needed"-Option
Note 2: Use "Just Patch..." - Option if you don't want to create an ISO... intended for Non-Cobra-CFW-Users
- "Patch ISO"-function, which is kind of a 'dirty' in-ISO-patching), now patches always(forced) to any firmware version between 3.55 and 4.66
Note 3: This will only work for CFW-User... so it's greyed out when u set up an ODE-system.
- Automaticly generates backups of original/patched files as zip files for simple restoring (only for proper patching)
- Excluding "PS3_UPDATE" folder from ISO is now optional
- Creates missing "PS3_DISC.FSB" file
- Readme updated