ScummVM v1.8.0 - обновился порт для PSP
- Added support for Rex Nebular and the Cosmic Gender Bender.
- Added support for Sfinx.
- Added support for Zork Nemesis: The Forbidden Lands.
- Added support for Zork: Grand Inquisitor.
- Added support for The Lost Files of Sherlock Holmes: The Case of the
- Added support for The Lost Files of Sherlock Holmes: The Case of the Rose
- Added support for Beavis and Butthead in Virtual Stupidity.
- Added support for Amazon: Guardians of Eden.
- Added support for Broken Sword 2.5: The Return of the Templars.
- Added support for The Labyrinth of Time.
- Added Raspberry Pi port.
- Added GCW0 port.
- Updated Munt MT-32 emulation code to version 1.5.0.
- Alt-x no longer quits ScummVM. Use Cmd-q/Ctrl-q/Ctrl-z instead; see README.
- On POSIX systems we now follow the XDG Base Directory Specification for
placement of files for users. This effectively results in new locations
for our configuration file, our log file, and our default savegame path.
We still support our previous locations. As long as they are present, we
continue to use them. Please refer to the README for the new locations.
File locations on Mac OS X are not affected by this change.
3 Skulls of the Toltecs:
- Improved AdLib music support.
- It is now possible to disable mouse support (except for Amiga versions
and fanmade games, that require a mouse).
- Fixed PCjr sound volumes.
- Major rewrite of graphics subsystem.
- Support for Apple IIgs, Amiga + Atari ST transitions, fonts and mouse
cursors. The Atari ST 8x8 system font is not included with ScummVM.
- Added ability to make for example a PC version look like an Apple IIgs
version. This includes palette, cursor, transition and even font. Just
set corresponding render mode.
- Fixed Apple IIgs game versions running too fast.
- Added support for automatic saving/restoring used by Mixed Up Mother Goose.
- Removed forced two second delay on room changes; replaced with heuristic.
- Fixed certain key bindings breaking after saving/reloading.
- Fixed arpeggio effect used in music of Amiga version of Elvira 1.
- Fixed loading and saving progress in the PC version of Waxworks.
- Fixed verb area been removed in Amiga versions of Simon the Sorcerer 1.
- Added Accolade AdLib & MT-32 music drivers for the games:
Elvira 1, Elvira 2, Waxworks and Simon the Sorcerer 1 demo.
- Added Simon the Sorcerer 1 AdLib output. This vastly improves the AdLib
output and makes it closer to the original.
Broken Sword 1:
- Fixed Macintosh version speech when running on big endian systems.
- Fixed loading from Main Menu in bull's head scene, and maybe other scenes.
- Added support for music in CD version of Future Wars.
- Improved AdLib music support in Return to Zork.
- Improved AdLib music support.
- Handling of music priority has been greatly improved.
- A lot of fixes for original game script bugs that also occurred when
using the original interpreter. This affects the following games:
KQ6 (Dual Mode), LSL5, PQ1, QfG1 (EGA), QfG1 (VGA), QfG2, QfG3, SQ1,
- Restoring from the ScummVM in-game menu should now work all the time.
- Improved support for Japanese PC-9801 games.
- Default to hi res version of KQ6, changeable using engine option.
- Major improvements to Korean versions text rendering.
- Implemented original Maniac Mansion v0-v1 walking code.
- It is now possible to play Maniac Mansion from within Day of the
Tentacle, with a few caveats. See README for details.
- Alt-x can now be used to quit SCUMM games on all platforms.
- Improved lip sync animation in later HE games.
- Improved AdLib music support in Discworld 1.
* ScummVM v1.8.0