Официальное обновление webMAN от Dean
Изменения в этой версии:
- Fixed processing of last_game.txt (generated by multiMAN). For JB games it contains the path to EBOOT.BIN, which was wrongly mapped to /dev_bdvd. It is now properly mapped to the /PS3_GAME folder of the supplied path in last_game.txt
- When loading JB games webMAN used the default TEST00000 game ID for creating the fake ISO (task.dat). It now checks the PARAM.SFO of the game and passes it to the cobra_map_paths (the way mmCM does) to create proper fake iso (task.dat).
- Improved the scan procedure to exclude some unnecessary files/checks and improved a bit the "lite" version.
The changes in stage2:
- Check and fix path names with leading double forward slash (//)
- Do not restrict game processes (EBOOT.BIN) and do some postprocessing (fixed at least 7 games/applications so far)
- Fixed spoof offset for 4.66 (it will be needed next with the next fw version).
Скачать можно в теме поддержки