Обновление FMCB до версии 1.95 и установщика до версии 0.97, позволяющего запускать софт напрямую с карты памяти без модчипов почти на любых версиях приставок, в т.ч и нечипованных.
Изменения в этой версии:
- Fixed alpha blending for the hacked OSD.
- The FMCB version number can now be accessed through the %VER% variable in FREEMCB.CNF, for the top and bottom delimiters.
- Updated for use with the latest PS2SDK.
- Updated to build with the new PS2SDK, for stability. This includes the use of the new USB modules.
- Changed all KELF/KIRX files to type 01 (Update files), for compatibility with Debugstation consoles.
- Changed PSX updater module to be loaded from a memory card instead.
- DVD video disc sector reading is now enabled by loading a dummy DVD player-flagged KIRX from a memory card.
- Cleaned up sources and corrected (non-critical, disassembly-related) mistakes in the v1.00 and v1.01 kernel patches.
- Added FSCK tool for FHDB.
- Removed HDD support for the PSX, allowing FMCB to boot on a PSX that has lost its HDD unit.
Изменения в установщике:
- Added support to install FMCB for the PSX with a PS2, and a free space check for the HDD unit.
- Fixed language support and ESR support, and added a warning against the use of multi-installations.
- Updated to be compilable with the latest PS2SDK revision.
- Compiled with the latest PS2SDK revision for stability.
- Updated to support FMCB v1.95.
- Enlarged output buffers for S-commands within SECRMAN to 16-bytes, as CDVDMAN can assume that these output buffers are 16-bytes long.
- Added support for DEX units.
- Revamped the GUI.
- HDD unit will only be shut off if HDD support is disabled.
- Changed fonts to the Google Noto fonts.
- Added warning messages for users of unsupported consoles (ROM v2.30) and for users with HDDs that need maintenance/replacement (for FHDB).