- new menu background
- fix swapped "Quote"<->"Backquote" overlay keyboard keys
- never save autofire button in config to reduce confusion
- fixed menu navigation bug in HDF selection
- added option to use autofire with custom configs, can choose one Vita button that will have autofire, or set it to 'none' (default) to turn it off
- improved contrast of virtual keyboard overlays (thanks to ScHlAuChi for new images)
- added option to choose between US, UK and German virtual keyboard overlay (thanks to ScHlAuChi for new images)
- full support for up to 4 controllers on Vita TV that can be fully mapped individually
- filelists (adf, hdf, etc) are now sorted alphabetically with directories at the top
- added option to turn off mouse emulation because it often interferes with second player (port 0 joystick) when playing multiplayer on the Vita TV
- added option to turn on sprite-sprite collisions, useful for Spacetaxi 3
- changed blitter default to "immediate" it seems to be more compatible
- added two player support on Vita TV, second paired Dualshock controller controls the 'other' joystick, only works if port is not set to 'both'
- fixed a crash bug when changing audio parameters while sound was playing
- assembler optimizations enabled by Cpasjuste, emulator is faster now!
- disabled the menu entries 'screenwidth' and 'stylus offset' that did nothing on the Vita. To show the borders in overscan games like Settlers, simply use the menu option 'Preset Width' and set it to >320 for lores, (or >640 for hires). There are choices 352, 384, 704 and 768 that cover the full overscan range.