– Added a benchmark option in the menu.
– Fixed a crash caused by being out of bounds.
– Fixed the IP:Port resolving problem.
– Added a serverlist option in Join Game screen with a couple of multiplayer servers available.
– Added a new official multiplayer server with deatmatch-only maps (Requires Full Game).
– Fixed controllers vibration. Now works as intended. (PSTV only)
– Merged the mod selection menu in the main app. (Hold R-Trigger once the screen is black to load it.). Any folder with pak files or a progs.dat is enough to be detected.
– Added a Vsync option. (turn it off for maximum performances)
– Increased the maximum text displayed on a single console line.
– Fixed cshifts not correctly refreshed after dying on lava/slime/water.
– Fixed a crash whenever you execute too many config files in a short time.
– The console/text inputs are now using the IME keyboard, not danzeff anymore.
– The front touchscreen can now be toggled between a camera or a button.
– Added psvita_front_sensitivity_x , psvita_front_sensitivity_y , psvita_back_sensitivity_x , psvita_back_sensitivity_y CVARs for better controls.
– Added new keys for menu: TRIANGLE to go back to the previous menu.
– Fixed lots of Key problems related to other navigations.
– Added L & R shoulders can be used to track back the console messages.
– Adapted the ProQuake 3.40 protocol to join / create servers.
– Fixed an unknown bug related to loading a solo game after playing deathmatch.
– Added a “Previous Weapon” binding (bound to CIRCLE by default).
– Reworked a bit the controls menu.
– Fixed a BIT oversight, which made every element from the HUD out of place (invisible while invulnerable, etc…)
– VitaQuake’s version (and GIT revision) is now displayed on startup, aswell as on the console.
– Lots of performance boosts.
– A few mods that have custom models (such as X-Men Ravages of Apocalypse or Zerstörer) crashes when starting a map.