FMCB v1.92 (v0.94H)
Fix for the SCPH-70000 series consoles: Added a IOP reset at the start of FMCB,
so that the IOP will contain the same modules across all console models.
2. Fixed the kernel patch (See PS2SDK updates for today and yesterday) for the
SCPH-10000 and SCPH-15000.
3. Removed IOP reset from the EE ELF loader, as some homebrew software
depend on the loaded modules for file access.
4. The patch for sceCdForbidDVDP() will now be specially invoked earlier on for
the Protokernel OSD, as the bulk of the patch code is run after
sceCdForbidDVDP() is run by the OSD. This solves DVD booting.
5. Adjusted DVD video/ESR-patched disc booting code, so that a definite result
will result (Either a BootError or the disc boots).
6. Optimized code.
7. Fixed OSDSYS patch for the SCPH-10000 with boot ROM v1.00. The HDD
modules should now be loaded when the card is inserted in slot 1.
8. Added code that kills all threads but the main thread. When control is
wrenched from the hacked OSD, any thread created by the OSD is left behind
and that can result in weird behaviour (e.g. if the stray thread(s) reinitializes
a RPC connection with the IOP, especially during an IOP reset). This fixes ELF
launching on the SCPH-10000 and SCPH-15000, when the OSD is reloaded.