SP193: Change in the PS2SDK about libpwroff.
- In one commit last year, I changed its design (along with AUDSRV) to use SIFRPC instead because of the change in design of the user SIFCMD buffer.
- Unfortunately, i didn't add proper re-initialization code to the new design of libpwroff.
- So when OPL starts the HDLDump server the old libpwroff SIFRPC server is contacted and the EE crashes.
- Server was broken in r878, and this change was made in 09-27-2016, working well again in r930.
- Adjusted the HDLDump server thread priorities for proper functionality of the transfer data.