официальный webMAN v1.33
* Fixes issues with games like "Shadow of Mordor" - it can be launched in JB/folder format from internal/external now
* Probably will fix issues with other JB/folder-format games
* Fix is for all standard CFWs and for cobra CFWs (4.46-4.66)
* /app_home is intentionally not redirected to /dev_bdvd on cobra CFWs
webMAN MOD 1.33.00
webMAN MOD 1.33.00 Multi 23 (2014-12-01):
- /app_home is not longer mounted as /dev_bdvd on Cobra like official webMAN 1.33 (holding SELECT while mounting a game will force to mount /app_home as before)
- //app_home is not mounted either on Cobra (it was added on 1.32.02)
- Added new memory usage profile. It uses 512KB: it's like MIN, except that the buffer for scanning PS3 games is 2.5X larger. But it uses 384KB less than STANDARD profile.
webMAN MOD 1.32.02 Multi 23 (2014-12-01):
- Fixed issue with "Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor" stored as folder rip (Thanks to deank for the solution)
(Added //app_home and //dev_bdvd to folder mappings)
webMAN MOD 1.32.01 Multi 23 (2014-12-01):
- Root of /net0 & /net1 now can be mounted via file manager
- New shortcuts to mount root of shared folders /net0 & /net1
SELECT+SQUARE+R2 = /net0
SELECT+SQUARE+L2 = /net1
- Added multi language support on gameDATA messages
- Anti-ODE patches are not applied on rebug 4.65/4.66 (relies on CFW patches)
- Auto create "classic_ps2" flag on rebug 4.65.2 if a .BIN.ENC is mounted. Auto delete it, if a PS2 ISO is mounted.
The shortcut SELECT+L2+/\ still can be used to toggle the PS2 Classic mode on rebug.