* Added 4.66 version spoofer for 4.46 and 4.65 COBRA ONLY!
* Better detection for REBUG systems running in "normal" or "rebug" modes.
* New message to advise switching to rebug mode when detecting running in normal mode;
* Cobra extensions for REBUG cobra (4.65 CEX ONLY) (*);
o cfw disabling from within rebug-cobra;
o bypasses rebug's plugin loading bug (rebug now really loads 6 boot plugins);
o webman will not be loaded from bootplugins if already loaded internally by rebug.
* Cobra extensions ONLY for 4.46 and 4.65 firmware (REBUG and non-rebug variants);
* All non-cobra functions compatible with every 4.XX CFW.
Note (*): Activate "System Mode: REBUG" in REUBG TOOLBOX for higher compatibility.
Note : Version spoofing for REBUG 4.65 is not included as REBUG should be able to spoof itself (as in previous versions).
- To update psnpatch plugin, stealth extensions or version spoofing, install & run psnpatch homebrew and follow on-screen instructions;
- The ONLY REBUG-Cobra version supported is 4.65;
- To be perfectly clear: COBRA FIRMWARES 4.50, 4.53 and 4.55 are NOT SUPPORTED ANYMORE. If you need support to these versions you must use an older PSNPATCH version.