Changelog 3.05: (Jun 30/2014)
- Fixed bug in "Test & Fix Game" when the game (folder format) don't have an update. It caused a black screen on games that require a higher firmware.
- Added shortcut to save and turn off the PS3 (R2+O)
- Now SELECT+START will open the File Manager in the folder of the selected game/ISO
- Current version of CFW is now displayed on Global menu
Changelog 3.04: (Jun 28/2014)
- Added support for 4.60 CEX (Thanks to smhabib for the payloads + fix + source code)
- Added mamba for 4.50 DEX (Thanks to Rancid-O for port & files)
- Added offset for PSID/IDPS on 4.60 CEX (Thanks to Orion90 for offsets & ErMaK86 for the LV2 dump)
- Improved the speed and provide more feedback of progress on Build ISO function
- Added support to launch additional homebrews (PRXLoader, CDGPlayer, GamePad Test, multiMAN, etc.)
- PRX-Loader now can be auto-launched when the manager is closed.
(The option may need to enabled in settings.ini. It is launched only if /dev_hdd0/boot_plugins.txt exists and running on a non-Cobra CFW 4.21 to 4.55)
- Fixed freeze issue when the Game Options was accessed for PS1 games stored on /PSXGAMES folder.
- Changed behavior of L1/R1 in "XMB-like" GUI to jump 10 games forward/backward.
- Fixed some issues listing games with Game List filters.
- Limited use of background on large grids (8x5 and above)
- Replaced grid 6x6 with grid 7x6
- Restructured & optimized the source code in several parts.
- Added back & up/down buttons to the Select Disc Order menu where a PS1 multi-disc is selected to launch.
- Available: a new Discless Addon-PKG with libs_patched.sprx and patched explore_plugins for 3.41, 3.55 and 4.21 to 4.60. Required to play games in disc-less mode on non-Cobra CFW.