Changelog 04.53.03 (20131223)
- Small change to make mM "title_id" independent (in case you change it from the default BLES80608)
- Downloading mM/mmCM updates is now "title"/"name" independent
- Names of local PS3 games in ISO format are properly displayed (from PARAM.SFO)
- Names of network and NTFS PS3 games in ISO format are properly displayed (from PARAM.SFO) after you load them at least once
- PS3 ISO games from NTFS drives will now show background and cover (if loaded at least once)
- While scanning for content, mmCM will prepare data for webMAN, too (NTFS info, images and param.sfo)
- Upon launch, mM/mmCM will rescan your games and will cache images and other files
- In mmCM mode in HOME column you now have "Scan connected NTFS USB drives" option.
In case you didn't connect the drive before launching mmCM you can use this option to refresh content from NTFS drives.